霸气╉沫沫 发表于 2011-9-1 04:19:29



这首歌是蒋雨告诉我的,很好听

霸气╉沫沫 发表于 2011-9-1 03:57:46

The Saltwater Room

本帖最后由 霸气╉沫沫 于 2011-9-1 04:18 编辑

owl city


 I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light

  昨夜我睁开眼,看见你在昏暗的灯光下

  Walking down by the bay, on the shore, staring up at the planes that aren’t there anymore

  沿着海湾走下去,凝视不断延伸的海平面

  I was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so cold

  我感觉到夜的老去,而你那么冷淡

  Like an introvert, I drew my over shirt

  就像一个内向者,我提着我的外衣

  Around my arms and began to shiver violently before

  挥动我的双臂,开始激烈地打碎过去

  You happened to look and see the tunnels all around me

  你注视围绕在我四周的隧道

  Running into the dark underground

  飞奔入黑暗的地下

  All the subways around create a great sound

  四周所有地铁都发出一种美妙的声音

  To my motion fatigue: farewell

  我累了,永别

  With your ear to a seashell

  把一枚海螺放在耳边

  You can hear the waves in underwater caves

  你会听见来自水下洞穴的海浪声

  As if you actually were inside a saltwater room

  仿佛置身于一个充满海水的房间

  Time together is just never quite enough

  在一起的时间总是不够

  When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home

  你我孤独时,我没有在家的感觉

  What will it take to make or break this hint of love

  制造然后破译爱的暗示的,将是什么

  We need time, only time

  我们需要时间,只是时间

  When we’re apart whatever are you thinking of?

  我们分离时,你在想什么

  If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?

  如果我把这称为“家”,它为何如此孤独?

  So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?

  那么,亲爱的,告诉我,你是不是希望我们相爱

  All the time, All the time...

  一直,一直。。。

  Can you believe that the crew has gone and wouldn’t let me sign on?

  你相信吗?人群已离去,他们会让我们在此作下标志

  All my islands have sunk in the deep, so I can hardly relax or even oversleep

  我整个岛都已坠入深渊,所以,我现在不敢放松,难以入睡

  I feel as if I were home some nights when we count all the ship lights

  我仿佛又回到家里,回到那些我们一起数船上的灯的夜晚

  I guess I’ll never know why sparrows love the snow

  我猜,我永远不会知道麻雀爱雪的理由

  We’ll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow

  我们关上所有灯,把这舞厅布置得一片通红

霸气╉真蓝狐 发表于 2011-9-1 09:06:59

努力哈母老虎
页: [1]
查看完整版本: The Saltwater Room